Are you seeking good advice that can help you troubleshooting problems signing into Skype? Then you are in the right place. There are common issues that can be preventing you from accessing your Skype account. Best news is: they are often very simple to resolve! Make sure you read this full article, and find out all you need to know.
Common access issues
There are some quite common issues many users experience when trying to access their Skype accounts. As the Skype Support Website acknowledges, these are:
- Forgetting username and/or password. Very simple to fix. Just click on the Forgot Password (or username) link, submit your email address, and get your access credentials via email.
- Wrong User Information. Skype is meant to be used for legally aged users. If you aren’t, of if your information is wrong in their system, contact Skype and prove your age to solve this issue.
- Wrong Access Account. Some people used to access Skype using other services accounts, such as Facebook – however this is no longer an option (since 2018). You need to access using your Skype or Microsoft Account credentials.
- Outdated Skype. This one is easy! Just make sure to update your program from the Help menu. And problem solved!
- Skype is down? Finally, there is a very slim possibility the Skype service might be down at the moment you need to access your account. Follow this link to check Skype status.
Troubleshooting problems signing into Skype
If none of the above common fixes solve your access issue, then make sure to seek for special help. Follow the link below to get detailed information on your account, and find out more about why you are being blocked out of your Skype account.
Get all the assistance you need for troubleshooting problems signing into Skype (and more) right here in this page.