Microsoft is such a huge company today and because of this, they simply don’t have the option of having a live chat support available, but they have created a huge compilation of articles oriented to help you, the user, to find a solution to your problem or simply answers to your questions.
Here you can find help on the following topics:
- Windows: To help you with any issues or questions related to Windows 10 mostly.
- Office: To help you find whatever you need to know for your Office Suite.
- Outlook: For mail related things.
- Microsoft account: Regarding information and privacy about your personal account for the most part.
- Xbox: For all things gaming related to the Xbox console.
- Microsoft Store: Regarding help you fix issues such as not getting a product you paid for on the store, between many others.
- Surface: For tablets using Windows mostly.
- OneDrive: Focused on helping you work together with a team solving work stuff, as well as learning to use these cloud services.
- Skype: To help you fix issues such as Skype not logging in or fixing lost credit or contacts.
- Microsoft Edge: To improve your experience using the newest Windows browser.
- Microsoft Teams: This one is specifically oriented for taking classes online and learning for a better way to improve issues as a cooperative team of friends or workers all working for the same goal, it doesn’t necessarily have to be a work issue but it could be something different as well such as a learning a new language helping one each other or giving classes between friends with someone playing the teacher role.
- Hardware Warranty: Here you can get a legal document regarding a warranty you might have available on some of your Microsoft products or to learn the differences between the multiple types of licenses and warranties.